The MPPEB or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has announced the release date for the online form for all 2,716 job vacancies. The date is 6 March 2023. You can view and fill out the online application form on the official MPPED website.
The last date for submission of the application form is 20 March 2023. After registration, if you want to make changes to your application form, you can edit the application until 25 March 2023.
The examination for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 for 2,716 posts including stenotypists and stenographers will be conducted on 5 August 2023 in two separate batches. The first batch starts from 9 am to 11 am and the second batch starts from 3 pm to 5 pm.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Who Can Apply?
The examination is held for various vacancies, up to 2,716 posts. Personal assistant, stenographer, assistant, office assistant, stenotypist, outreach worker, compounder, librarian, horticulture supervisor, technician, laboratory assistant, plumber, accountant, and so on.
The recruitment drive is responsible for over 2,716 job posts with the assistant class, stenographer class, and office assistant class getting the highest number of jobs. Other job posts such as technician, horticulture director, fireman, museum keeper, and animal feeder are also included.
The MPPEB applies to candidates residing in Madhya Pradesh so the job location for the recruitment examination is Madhya Pradesh.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Qualifications
The educational qualifications for the MPPEB recruitment are that the candidates should have a diploma or degree or post-graduate degree from any recognized university. You can read more about the qualification details on the official document for the MPPED recruitment on the official website.
The age limit for candidates appearing for the MPPEB 2023 exam is between 18 to 40 years. There is an age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/PH candidates.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Registration Fees
To register and apply for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 examination, you have to fill out a form on the official MPPED website. The starting date for the submission of the forms is from 6 March 2023 to 20 March 2023.
The application fee for the General Category candidates is Rs. 500. For SC/ST/OBC/PwD category, the application fee is Rs. 250.
The mode of payment is online via debit card, UPI, net banking, and other online methods.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Syllabus
You can apply for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 in Hindi and English based on your native language preferences. You will have to answer questions in Hindi and English. And the syllabus for the MPPEB includes:
- General Knowledge: Knowledge about the Indian constitution, scientific research, major wildlife, major personalities of MP, irrigation planning, culture, geography, economy, general policy, etc.
- Basic Hindi test: Common spelling errors and word formation, plural noun, gender, idioms, pure and empire sentences, antonyms, synonyms, proverbs, and their meanings, making nouns from verbs, etc.
- Basic English test: Proper spellings, improvement of sentences, antonyms, synonyms, comprehension passage, fill in the blanks, active and passive voice of verbs, idioms, and phrases, misspelled words, etc.
- General Mathematics: Exploring real numbers, average, simplification, simple and compound interest, progressions, probability, time, quadratic equations, logarithms, sets, polynomials, percentages, triangles, statistics, geometry, trigonometry, linear equations, tangents, etc.
- General Aptitude: Figures, puzzles, syllogism, statement and argument, coding-decoding, the odd man out, classification, decision making, numbers, analytic reasoning, statements and assumptions, analogy, word formation, ranking and time sequence, assertion and reasoning, etc.
- General Computer Knowledge: Knowledge about MS Office, usage of the internet, Windows, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts, Word Processing, Presentation, etc.
The examination is for 100 marks and the duration of the examination is 120 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the salary expectation for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023?
The salary expectation is between Rs. 28,000 and 91,300 per month based on the level of grade and job posting. The MPPEB applies to 2,716 various posts including but not limited to assistant data entry operators, record clerks, coding clerks, computer operators, assistant grade III, technical assistants, and so on.
- What is the selection process for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023?
The paper pattern for the MPPEB recruitment 2023 includes an objective written exam, a skill test, and a medical examination. There will also be a document verification test. You can check the official website for more details.
- What is the date of submission and last date of submission of MPPEB Recruitment 2023?
You can submit an application form and register for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 examination between 6 March 2023 to 20 March 2023. The examination will be held on 5 August 2023.